As a volunteer at The Arc, you can make a difference in someone’s life. It’s fun and easy! Share your gifts, talents, and hobbies, or just your smile and sense of humor. There are many ways to get involved. Let’s find one that works for you.
For more information please contact:
Alex Melendez, Human Resources
Contact via e-mail.
If you’re interested in volunteering for a one-time project, such as one of our events, contact our Marketing & Development Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.777.0103.
Upcoming Events – Volunteers Needed
- Anchorage Disability Pride Celebration – The Arc booth “Teddy Bear Adoption Station” on July 20, 2019
- Back-to-School Clothing Drive (Fall 2020)
- Trunk-or-Treat carnival hosted on The Arc Campus on September 14, 2019
- Wings For Autism at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (Fall 2019)
- 2019 Mayor’s Charity Ball – The Arc’s Silent Auction on October 12, 2019
- Shining Stars Big Hearts awards reception hosted on The Arc Campus (Spring 2020)
- Annual “Sweet Rivalry” fundraiser (Spring 2020)