Who can become a therapeutic foster parent for The Arc?
- Single people, married people, or people who live together
- People who rent or own their home
- People who live in the Municipality of Anchorage
- People who have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
- People who have a clean criminal history, licensing history, and child protective services history
- People who are flexible in their parenting style and willing to try new approaches
- People who are willing to work in a team environment
- People who can work with parents of children in foster care and be open to their needs and challenges
- People who are optimistic and willing to try and try again with kids to help them succeed
If you want to make a real difference in the life of a child… give us a call.
If you’re thinking about it, but are not quite sure… give us a call.
If you are interested in “shared care” (two families working together for a child)… give us a call.
For more information contact: