We are committed to helping every one of our foster parents succeed. We have a rigorous screening program to make sure you’re really sure about your commitment before you sign up. Then we set up a support system around you that includes training, home visits, services for the child, and support for you as a parent. When you need help or have questions, we’re only a phone call away.
As a therapeutic foster parent for The Arc, you will receive:
- All the training you need or want to prepare you to take a child with a specific disability
- Monthly home visits with staff from The Arc to help you with your job
- A generous monthly stipend that could allow one person in the home to stay home full-time or cut back to working only part-time
- Supportive services for the child to allow the foster parent breaks during the day
- Support from a case manager
If you’re ready to see if you’re the one who can make a difference in the life of a child, give us a call.
For more information, contact: