Community Living Services (CLS) offer children and adults who experience developmental disabilities, mental illness, and children who experience complex medical conditions, the assistance needed to live with their families, on their own, or with roommates and/or staff.
CLS uses person-centered planning to enable the people we serve to identify their goals and define their lives. Services are designed to avoid institutionalization and meet individuals’ unique needs, preferences, and personal goals.
The services available through Community Living Services include:
- A variety of community-based housing options, including:
- Group home with full-time support staff
- Group home for medically fragile individuals
- Supervised apartment living
- Living with another family
- Respite care – Staff provides care so parents can get a break.
- In-home support – Care provided in the family home to help achieve the goals established in a plan of care.
- Foster care and shared care – Living arrangements for people when residing full-time with their own family is not the best solution.
- Independent living support – Staff assists adults who live in their own homes learn daily living skills.
- Day habilitation – Community outings and activities accompanied by staff.
- Case management – Staff oversee the delivery of services to ensure each person’s needs and goals are being met.
For more information contact:
Director of Residential Services
Phone: 907.777-0191 | Fax: 907.777.0181
Director of Community Living Services
Phone: 907.777-0328 | Fax: 907.777.0181