“I want a job where I can work with people.”
“I want to work where I know I’m needed.”
“I want to give back to my community.”
“I want to make a difference.”
If you’ve ever said something like that, you’re the kind of person we want to hire.
The Arc serves people who experience disabilities. Our goal is to help children and adults lead rich, full, satisfying lives and achieve their dreams. If you have a caring heart and a willingness to learn, the rest will come through training, the support of your co-workers, and your own common sense. If you’re that kind of person, we need you. The people we serve need you. Please apply today.
The Arc of Anchorage offers one of the most competitive Benefits Packages in Anchorage. Some of the benefits available to The Arc’s employees may include:
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Cafeteria Plan (Flex Account)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities.
- Short and long-term disability.
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance.
- Discounts on shopping, fitness, travel options and more.
This list represents a summary of the benefits that may be available to The Arc’s employees based on full or part-time employment status. Please contact the Human Resources office at 907.277.6677 for a more complete description of benefits and eligibility.
Join The Arc family and start making a difference!