Thank you for your interest in working for The Arc of Anchorage!
How to Apply
1. Fill out ONLY one online application, no matter how many positions you are applying for.
List the positions you are interested in according to your preference.
2. Be sure you meet the basic hiring requirements (see below) and the minimum qualifications of the position(s) for which you are applying.
3. Attach your resume.
4. Five references are required; two employment and three personal references.
“Employment reference” means someone from the Human Resources Department or your direct supervisor (i.e., not a co-worker). One of the employment references should be from your most recent job.
5. If you are applying for a Direct Support Professional (DSP) position, you must:
First register by Creating a Log-In in order to watch a film about this position. After watching the film, fill out our online application.
Ready to get started?
Fill out our online application.
Employees of The Arc Must
– Be at least 18 years of age.
– Have a high school diploma or GED.
– Have regular use of a vehicle.
– Have a clean driving record*.
– Proof of automobile liability insurance with the following minimum limits: $100,000/$300,000 for bodily injury and $50,000 for property damage
* Clean Driving Record Means:
– No careless driving or moving violations in the past 3 years.
– No reckless driving violations or DUI in the last 3 years.
– No more than two moving violations within 3 years.
– No more than two at-fault accidents within 3 years.
– No more than a combination of one violation and one accident in 3 years.
– No SR-22 insurance in force.
Application Processing Time
Only those applicants who have turned in a complete application and meet all the minimum requirements and minimum qualifications will be considered. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within ten working days from the date the application was received by the Human Resources office.